Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pewkies


My new project, I have had these in the works for awhile now.  A few were for sale at Arcade Expo and sold out.  I almost have enough ready to put up for sale.  The creature and the wolf man are my favorites, but the mummy and frankenstein are in the works.  I was hoping for a easter Sunday release but looks like it is going to be postponed a week or two.  But will happen very soon.  The first and possibly only batch will be sold as a set of 4 blind bagged with mixed colors.  Others may follow but I can't say, rotocasting these by hand takes more work than you would think, hence the delay.  Thanks to everyone that has written and encouraged me.  Please stay tuned for a notice of when they go on sale.
As always check the store!
happinessbastard.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment